2005 Nissan X-Trail 2.5 XT [T30] PreFacelift Tomori Nao Itasha

| Wednesday, 23 March 2016
1 week ago, I Just bought a Nissan X-Trail
So, I Think it's nice to put itasha on it.

What's new on my version?
+ Optimized
+ Adjusted UV-Map
+ Unnecessary things has been Removed *If you know what I mean"
+ Itasha

Credits:
- Natsume (me) = Made Itasha Design For This Car & Optimized this mod
- GT@Cool = X-Trail mod
- All Tomori Nao Pics Credits Goes to the Owner.

++++ATTENTION+++++
1. Re-Edit and Reupload Is Allowed as well as you put my name in the credit list
2. Using my Itasha for another car is NOT Allowed without permission
3. Re-Upload with adf.ly, adfoc.us, etc. is NOT allowed
4. Upload to Gtaind.com (fkin stealer website) is very PROHIBITED
5. DO NOT STEAL THIS MOD.





http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/87144-2005-nissan-x-trail-2-5-xt-t30-prefacelift-tomori-nao-itasha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Prev
▲Top▲